Be Mobile Physio Program - In-home balance and strength
Shop 1 / 54 Kalang Rd
The Be Mobile Physio Program - in home balance and strength has been designed to teach you a series of balance and strength exercises to help decrease your risk of falling and maximise your mobility.
What is it?
- A one-on-one service that is delivered to you in your own home by one of our physiotherapists. It is delivered over an 8 session program with further ongoing options to suit your goals.
- A personalised balance and strength program that is tailored to your unique needs.
- A thorough program aimed at maintaining your independence.
What does it involve?
- We come to you, at a time that suits you.
- We go through an assessment to determine your needs, then get started!
- We teach and progress you through your individual exercises, all of which are tailored to your ability.
- We leave you with your detailed exercise booklet that shows you the step-by-step instructions for each exercise.
- We come back at the next convenient time for you.
Who is it suitable for?
The Be Mobile Physio Program – in home balance and strength is suitable for most ability levels as it will be individually tailored to your specific needs. So whether you currently walk 10km daily or whether you require the use of a walking frame the program will help you maintain your independence!
The best way to find out if it’s suitable for you is to give us a call and talk with one of our physiotherapists about your needs. Some of the main reasons when people find it useful are:
- When your mobility or balance may have declined recently or you are just feeling a little unsteady on your feet and have lost some of your confidence.
- When recovering from an illness, injury or operation.
- When you have had a recent fall or are feeling scared of falling.
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
$1400.00 per term/program
Private Health Insurance Rebates:
Other Transport Available:
Mobile in-home service