parkrun - Canterbury
Saint Mary Mackillop Reserve, Cnr Canterbury Road and Berna Street
parkrun - FREE 5km walk, jog, run or volunteering opportunity.
parkrun is a friendly and inclusive community event that is open to everyone, encourages intergenerational exchange and empowers people to be more mobile and connected creating healthier and happier individuals and communities.
- It's free ($0) to register and registration is valid for a lifetime across New South Wales, Australia and the parkrun world -www.parkrun.com.au
- It's easy to get involved and no previous experience is required.
- You can join in by walking, jogging, running, volunteering or spectating
- First timers and visitors are warmly welcomed at the commencement of each parkrun and events conclude at a local coffee shop
- Times are emailed directly to you and are also posted on the Cooks River parkrun’s website, which can be used in personal goal setting
- You don't need to run, there are a number of walkers and we cater for all levels.
- Milestones are also recognised with free t-shirts for participation
Every Saturday morning commencing at 8.00am
50 Plus, 60 Plus, 65 Plus, Everyone