What is it?
Healthy and Active for Life Online is a FREE 10 week healthy lifestyle program for adults aged 60 years* and over. Each 10 week program begins at the start of the school term.
How does it work?
The program is delivered online, in the comfort of your own home. Simply log in to your online account to complete the weekly modules and exercises.
What do I get?
- Access to weekly online healthy lifestyle modules and two online exercise programs
- Weekly handouts and an exercise manual
- Telephone support to keep you motivated
- Ongoing access to the online modules and exercise programs for 12 months
What do I need?
- Access to a computer or tablet with internet
- Ability to understand and read English
- Space to exercise safely in your home
*Aboriginal people aged 45+ years can register.
You can use the link below to log into your HALO account.
You will receive a welcome email when you have been assigned to a program and you can complete the weekly modules and view the exercise videos.